Here's the recipe...It's delightful!
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 12 thick strips
- 2 medium red peppers, cut into 20 thick strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut thickly on the diagonal
- 1 medium red onion, cut into large wedges
- 12 ounce canned artichoke hearts, without oil and drained
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt for taste
- add some pepper for taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat large cookie sheet with olive oil cooking spray. Arrange vegetables onto sheet. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and thyme. Spray with olive oil cooking spray again.
Roast vegetables for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with lemon juice for taste.
Photos By: Harmony Motter